Try n Error Try n Error

I don't like unwinnable situations, like in level 3 with the moving ? mark block.

Gameitnow responds:

You need some practice, it's not unwinnable, try and beat this level.

Devil on Target Devil on Target

Interesting concept, meh execution

The game becomes very boring by the end and I was pretty glad it ended. You pretty much ran out of ideas and having us watch the same cycle over and over again because the targets aren't ordered numerically by that end is quite painful.

Snakes and Hoes Snakes and Hoes

Why are all of your games the same?

They're all palette swaps with the same music and bad-to-unplayable gameplay.

Stealth Bomber Stealth Bomber

......???????????

Instructions make no sense. Tanks apparently move out of range of vision.

"Note":Experimental Game "Note":Experimental Game

Paddle is invisible

Game is unplayable due to paddle not showing up.

Volcaner Volcaner

Decent try at the genre

Now, I only played the first level, but the other levels seem to differ wildly by design for a different experience, so that seems really good.
The music choice is ominous. Which... works in a way?
It's sort of a zen experience until it goes out of control and you lose quickly, since it's not a game based on skill or anythin'.
One frustratin' thing is that I have a 3-bubble or wotever combo I'm about to click on but it doesn't work due to a new bubble just havin' set up as I'm clickin', off-setting the bubbles and not makin' 'em a combo.

Koran Koran

An interactive sensation.

...I dunno be happy I didn't rate it lower. I'm just an irate white guy clinging to his guns and religion.

White Ball Game White Ball Game

...

You already uploaded this. It was apparently blammed. You made no changes.

BrianCollazo46 responds:

actualy yes i have

WALK 'N JUMP 1 WALK 'N JUMP 1

Interesting concept

Most of the difficulty of course comes from pressing the on-screen buttons. You got to know when to stop, walk, jump and duck. For instance, in level 8, if you jump after the first two bombs while ducking, you'll die. Stopping instantly cancels your momentum so you can then duck-walk into a jump to clear the last bomb. Interesting. ...<.<;

Simplistic graphics work but it can sometimes get a bit annoying about the controls. Your question-marks and More all lead to the same place (advertisement) and the Help button is humourously grayed out (although that's probably a bad idea).

dudejonne responds:

Thanks, yeah it is a little bit hard because sometimes you have to look at the buttons to know where to click. While you do that you cannot exactly see when to stop.

Invasion of the targets! Invasion of the targets!

Hard to believe Earth...

...Is being invaded by these harmless pieces of shit.
They literally just fly there doing nothing and you can wait as long as you want.
Check your typos, too.
Also no music and no effort. You can shoot the wings, center or anywhere on that target and same reaction and score. Maybe if more than one was on-screen at the same time...